Section 21, EICR and Converted Written Statements

Hi. I issued an S21 back in November (old AST). I am now waiting for a court hearing. Do I still need to give a converted written statement? Also, do I need to do EICR? The house already has Mains smoke detectors/co2 alarms.
Many thanks for your advice in advance.

View Related Handbook Page

Converted Contracts

Under the Renting Homes (Wales) Act 2016 (“the Act”), most existing tenancies will be converted to occupation contracts