Fixed Term Ended: Is Written Statement Needed

Do I need to serve a written statement if a contract holder fails to vacate at the contract end date?

View Related Handbook Page

Written Statement of Occupation Contract

For an occupation contract from the start of the Renting Homes (Wales) Act, a landlord must give a written statement of the contract to the contract-holder(s), including tenancies that are converted.