Can an Unlicensed Landlord Serve a S173 Notice?

Can a registered but unlicensed landlord serve an S173 notice, or does it need to be served by the licensed agent?

View Related Handbook Page

Service of Documents (Occupation Contracts)

A notice or document may also be delivered electronically but only if– * the person has indicated a willingness to receive the notification or document electronically, * the person gets the text in legible form, and * the text is capable of being used for subsequent reference.