Landlord’s Buildings Insurance
Real Estate Insurance solutions for property owners
On behalf of The Guild of Residential Landlords Ltd, Gallagher sources a price that reflects the needs of property owners.
We can provide cover for most types of property, with tenants accepted as standard, as well as offering:
- Cover provided for malicious damage caused by tenants.
- Loss of rent included as standard at no additional cost (up to £25,000 over a 12-month indemnity period)
- Alternative residential accommodation
- Property owners liability – limit of indemnity £ 5 million
- Up to 90 days unoccupancy
- Clearance of drains
- Fly tipping (£2,000 any one event)
- Investigation expenses (£5,000 any one event)
- Locks and keys (£2,000 any one event)
- Loss of metered utility supply (£10,000 any one event)
- Preservation of undamaged property
- Damage caused by falling trees
- Trace and access (£10,000 any one event)
- Unauthorised use of public utilities (£10,000 any one event)
- Subsidence and Malicious Damage Caused by tenants – £1000
- Storm and Flood – £500
- Escape of Water and/or Oil – £500
- Fire, Lightning, Explosion, Aircraft – NIL
- Any other damage – £250
A minimum premium of £250 applies. Policy limits and exclusions may apply; please see policy wording for full terms and conditions.
Contact: For further information, please get in touch with the real estate property solutions team.
T: 01384 862633
T: 01384 500283
The Guild of Residential Landlords is an introducer-appointed representative of Arthur J. Gallagher Insurance Brokers Limited, authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered Office: Spectrum Building, 7th Floor, 55 Blythswood Street, Glasgow, G2 7AT. Registered in Scotland. Company Number: SC108909. FP222-2023. Exp. 20.2/2024. https://www.ajg.com/uk
Subscribers get full access to exclusive content, including forms, articles and discounts, plus our time saving Tenancy Builder tool.