Fire Safety and Fire Door Instructions (Wales)
This PDF document combines simple fire safety instructions on what to do in the event of a fire and fire door instructions.
The escape from fire instructions include:
- What to do if there's a fire in your flat
- What to do if there's a fire elsewhere in the building
- Activate a call point if there is one
- Calling the fire brigade
- No smoking sign incorporated
The fire door instructions include the following:
- Keep fire doors shut
- Not to tamper with self-closing devices
- Report faults or damage to the landlord
You may also download the instructions individually:
*A subscription is required to download forms.
Subscribers can download forms, including this one. Click to see the pricing and benefits of subscribing
|<p>Updated the signage to align with the sample provided in the government guidance for fire safety in small blocks of flats. The default attached to Tenancy Builder has been updated to this version.</p>